Humber’s Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting degree program will help you develop skills in the applied aspects of the accounting profession. You will gain a fundamental understanding of a variety of business disciplines along with their functions and relationships.
Areas of study include marketing, law, economics, operations management, ethics, human resources management, organizational behaviour, financial accounting, management accounting, financial management, taxation, audit, strategic management, and statistics and quantitative analysis. The program emphasizes critical thinking, analytical skills, communications and leadership.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
To be eligible for admission, you must possess the following:
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Mathematics
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent including these required courses:
- Grade 12 English (ENG4U or equivalent) minimum 65 per cent
- Grade 12 Mathematics (MDM4U, MCB4U, MGA4U, MCV4U or MHF4U or equivalent) minimum 60 per cent (Students who do not possess Grade 12U Mathematics or who have achieved a grade below 60 per cent may be considered for admission. Students will be required to complete a math equivalency course during their first semester at Humber. Additional course fees will apply.)
- Four Grade 12 U or M courses in addition to those listed above
- Overall minimum grade point average (GPA) 65 per cent
Mature student status
College or university transfer status
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 560] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 84] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 78]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.