University of Windsor - Faculty of Graduate Studies
Industrial Engineering (MASc)
|School:||University of Windsor - Faculty of Graduate Studies
|Faculty:||Mechanical, Automotive and Materials Engineering
|Field of Study:||Industrial Engineering
|URL:||Industrial Engineering (MASc) at University of Windsor - Faculty of Graduate Studies
|Areas of Research:||Areas of research include:
* Manufacturing systems design, operations and control
* Automotive Assembly Engineering
* Design and Building Products for Profit
* Supply Chain Engineering
* Operational Research
* Corporate Logistics
* Warehousing and Inventory Management
* Facility Engineering
* Plant Engineering
* Tool Engineering
* Fastening Engineering
* Manufacturing Driven Product Design
* Process Engineering
* Manufacturing Engineering
* Industrial Engineering
* Quality Engineering, Six Sigma
* Ergonomics Engineering
* Integration of Human Factors in Product Design
* Production Operations Management
|Cost per year:*||
Cost per year represents tuition for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 220] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83]
GRE is recommended for students graduating from Universities outside of North America.
All applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English to be considered for admission.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
Curriculum Vitae and Statement of Purpose are required.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.