|Earn a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Financial Mathematics in five years. This accelerated double-degree program gives graduates a competitive career advantage with a solid understanding of business practices and the complex modern financial instruments used to manage risk and generate profits.
This unique combination of technical and practical skills is highly sought after by employers.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||92 to 100
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Visit our admission requirements section to find specific requirements for international curriculums, other Canadian curriculums, transfer students and more.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or DuoLingo or Pearson Test of English (Academic) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83]
|Application Notes : ||Laurier's language of instruction is English. If you have not studied for three or more years in an English curriculum, you must provide evidence of your English proficiency to our Recruitment and Admissions office.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.