Art and Design Foundations
|Faculty:||School of Arts, Science & Communications
|Field of Study:||Art/Art Studies, General
Design and Applied Arts, Other
|Description:||Students will have the opportunity to examine fine arts, digital arts, applied design and communications, explore educational paths from art and script career opportunities, create two and three dimensional designs and text, and more.
|URL:||Art and Design Foundations at Mohawk College
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Theatre, Fashion, Exhibit and Other Creative Designers||
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
OSSD or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) including Grade 12 English E, C or U or equivalent
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- See below for accepted equivalents for Grade 12 English:
- Successful completion of GAS-EAP (478) Program Level 8
- TOEFL minimum score of 550 (79-80 Internet based)
- or IELTS Academic minimum score of 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5
- More information about acceptable certificates, can be found on the International Admission Requirements
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.