|Force, motion, light, sound, electricity, magnetism and the structure of matter lie at the heart of natural sciences and technology. You will benefit from exposure to cutting-edge research in renewable energy, semiconductor devices, microelectronics, nanotechnology, materials science, biophysics, computational physics and astrophysics.
Pursue your studies through the Honours Physics Program, or choose to specialize in one of the following areas:
- Nanotechnology and Clean Energy
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|70 to 100
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
In addition, a combined minimum 70 per cent average in prerequisite math and science courses is required. It is recommended that all four of MCV4U, SBI4U, SCH4U and SPH4U be taken.
- Grade12 English (ENG4U)
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- 2 of Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Calculus and Vectors or Grade12 Physics
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.