These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with a majority of senior credits at the College Preparation(C), University Preparation(U) or University/College Preparation (M) level or Mature Student Status (age 19 or older). If applicant is a mature student, he/she must have completed the required prerequisite course(s), their equivalent(s), or have obtained appropriate Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) Certificate program credits.
- Grade 12 English: ENG4(C) or ENG4(U)
Although not required for admission, the following are considered assets:
- Grade 12 Mathematics: (C) or (U) or Grade 11 Mathematics: (U) or (M);
- Grade 11 Canadian History and Politics Since 1945;
- High degree of computer literacy and keyboarding skills at 35 w.p.m.