Court and Tribunal Administration
|Field of Study:||Legal Support Services, Other
|Description:||Enjoy a fulfilling career as a professional administrator or clerk for courts and quasi-judicial administrative tribunals. Upon graduation with all credits and full attendance, you’ll receive an Alternative Dispute Resolution Certificate from Seneca’s School of Legal and Public Administration.
|URL:||Court and Tribunal Administration at Seneca College
|Cost per year:*||
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Although not required for admission, the following are recommended for your success in the program:
- Grade 12 Mathematics: (C) or (U) or Grade 11 Mathematics: (U) or (M)
- Grade 12 The Writer’s Craft
- Grade 11 Canadian History and Politics Since 1945
- High degree of computer literacy and keyboarding skills at 35 w.p.m.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.0]
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.