|Supply chains make or break businesses. Companies beat the competition because they find, track and keep their products moving efficiently. They employ top supply chain managers. How do we know? Our alumni work at General Electric, Toyota, Domtar and other Fortune 500 companies.
As a Supply Chain Operations Management major, you will study the entire supply chain and its components. You'll learn how to:
- Organize resources: labour, material, money and time
- Model supply chains using forecasting and production planning
- Effectively manage scheduling, inventory, logistics and technology
- Make smart decisions, assess risks, manage projects and do trade-off analyses
You learn by seeing current and leading-edge supply chain practices in action. You examine case studies, play simulation games, go on field trips and listen to guest speakers from industry and business.
The knowledge you gain through the Supply Chain Operations Management program will position you to become a valuable asset in the business world.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Quebec CEGEP: 27 overall, 26.5 math
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Calculus or Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
Pre-university (Two-year DEC)
- Average of 26.5 from Calculus 1 and Linear Algebra
- Applicants are eligible for admission once they have completed at least one of these two math courses. The other must be completed during the first year at Concordia.
- Strongly recommended that applicants complete both courses at CEGEP.
Professional/technical (Three-year DEC):
- Those completing a technical DEC in a business-related field may be eligible for admission
- Students who have completed Calculus I and/or Linear Algebra must achieve an average of 26.5 in mathematics.
- Student without Calculus 1 or Linear Algebra, must have achieved a minimum of 75% in Secondary 5 Math (SN, TS or MATH 536). Your high school transcripts must be included with your application. If admitted, you will be required to complete all missing prerequisite courses as elective credits at John Molson.
High School: B overall, B in math
- One math from Pre-Calculus, Calculus, or equivalent.
See the program page on our website for more details on admissions requirements, including requirements for International Baccalaureate, Baccalauréat français, GCE, or university transfer applicants.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.