|Explore the interface of chemistry, physics, biology and engineering. You will investigate the intersection of traditional disciplines and create new knowledge at these emerging frontiers.
To meet the demand for science professionals, Trent and Ontario Tech University offer innovative, interdisciplinary M.Sc. and Ph.D. programs that focus on the scientific foundation of materials research.
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 93] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
|Application Notes : ||
- B.Sc. Honours degree (a four year undergraduate bachelor's degree) in Physics, Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum B+ (77%) or equivalent in the work of the last four semesters or the last two undergraduate years (last ten full credits)
- A potential supervisor must be chosen as an admission requirement to this program and this must be discussed in your plan of study
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Statement of Research Interests
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.