University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|School:||University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Faculty:||Faculty of Management
|Field of Study:||International Business/Trade/Commerce
|Description:||The program is designed to develop the conceptual and analytical skills needed to formulate effective international management strategies and policies to benefit all of an organization’s constituents in today’s globally competitive environment. It is also designed to familiarize students with the cultures and comparative business practices of countries in which multinational firms actively trade and invest.
|URL:||International Management at University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Cost per year:*||
This cost estimate is for Year 1 of the program.
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants normally must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an undergraduate degree in a related discipline
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.00 (based on the uLethbridge 4.00 scale) on the last 20 graded university-level term courses.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency (ELP) for graduate student
- Graduate Management Admission Test [min. 550]
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or Test of Written English (part of TOEFL)
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
|Cost Notes : ||This cost estimate is for Year 1 of the program.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.