University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
Policy and Strategy
|School:||University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Faculty:||Faculty of Management
|Field of Study:||Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
|Description:||Focuses on for-profit and not-for-profit organizations and their industrial and institutional environments, organizational ecology, inter-organizational networks, organizational and institutional change,strategic choice and implementation, top management team dynamics, corporate governance and other subjects. Students will acquire a variety of skills that will allow them to critically evaluate theory and research about organizations and their environments and to undertake their own research in the field.
|URL:||Policy and Strategy at University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Cost per year:*||
This cost estimate is for Year 1 of the program.
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants normally must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an undergraduate degree in a related discipline
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.00 (based on the uLethbridge 4.00 scale) on the last 20 graded university-level term courses.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency (ELP) for graduate student
- Minimum GMAT of 550 (GRE 310), with 4.0 in the Analytical Writing section
- Graduate Management Admission Test [min. 550]
- Test of Written English (part of TOEFL) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based)
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
|Cost Notes : ||This cost estimate is for Year 1 of the program.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.