- environmental site assessment and soil landscape relationships
- in-field understanding of the spatial relationships of ecosites and soil units
- remediation and reclamation practices
- analysis and aggregation of field data
- application of ecological land classification
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Biology 30
- Chemistry 30
- Foundations of Mathematics 30 or Pre-Calculus 30
Students can be admitted into this college with one subject deficiency that must be cleared before the second year of study.
In addition to the Required Courses for admission, some university courses have a high school pre-requisite.
Students can be admitted into this college with one subject deficiency that must be cleared before the second year of study. Students who have graduated from a recognized two-year agriculture diploma program may be admitted with more than one high school deficiency.
To view all accepted English language proficiency standardized tests, please visit: https://admissions.usask.ca/requirements/english-language-proficiency.php#ProofofEnglishproficiency
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Your SchoolFinder login gets you access to the whole platform!
Get instantly matched to scholarships, receive deadline alerts, and find advice on scholarship applications.
Get matched to schools and programs in Canada, request information, and learn how to thrive as an international student.