University of Saskatchewan
Environmental Science (B.S.A.)
|School:||University of Saskatchewan
|Faculty:||College of Agriculture and Bioresources
|Field of Study:||Environmental Science
|Description:||Environmental science explores the relationships between environmental constraints and sustainable development. An emphasis is placed on the challenges faced in Canada, including the impact of climate change, agriculture, forestry, and oil and gas exploration on the environment.
|URL:||Environmental Science (B.S.A.) at University of Saskatchewan
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Environmental Impact Analysts||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
- Grade12 Biology
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Biology 30
- Chemistry 30
- Foundations of Mathematics 30 or Pre-Calculus 30
Students can be admitted into this college with one subject deficiency that must be cleared before the second year of study.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or CanTEST [min. 85] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86]
To view all accepted English language proficiency standardized tests, please visit: https://admissions.usask.ca/requirements/english-language-proficiency.php#ProofofEnglishproficiency
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.