University of Saskatchewan
Soil Science (B.S.A.)
|School:||University of Saskatchewan
|Faculty:||College of Agriculture and Bioresources
|Field of Study:||Soil Science and Agronomy, General
|Description:||Soil science draws from biology, ecology, geography, geology and a variety of other natural and life sciences. The soil science program at the University of Saskatchewan provides an in-depth understanding of the physical, biological and chemical processes that occur in soil and the role soil plays in plant production and environmental management.
|URL:||Soil Science (B.S.A.) at University of Saskatchewan
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 Biology
- Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Biology 30
- Chemistry 30
- Foundations of Mathematics 30 or Pre-Calculus 30
Students can be admitted into this college with one subject deficiency that must be cleared before the second year of study.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or CanTEST [min. 85] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86]
To view all accepted English language proficiency standardized tests, please visit: https://admissions.usask.ca/requirements/english-language-proficiency.php#ProofofEnglishproficiency
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.