University of Saskatchewan
|School:||University of Saskatchewan
|Faculty:||College of Agriculture and Bioresources
|Field of Study:||Agronomy and Crop Science
|Description:||You will examine ways use natural resources efficiently, sustainably and profitably to produce food, feed, fibre and fuel. You will take courses from several disciplines and learn to approach agronomic issues from several different perspectives. You will acquire an understanding of the biological, ecological and economic principles of crop production and soil management, as well as an appreciation of the short and long term effects of agricultural production on the environment.
|URL:||Agronomy (B.S.A.) at University of Saskatchewan
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Agricultural Representatives, Consultants and SpecialistsAgrologists||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
- Grade12 Biology
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Biology 30
- Chemistry 30
- Foundations of Mathematics 30 or Pre-Calculus 30
Students can be admitted into this college with one subject deficiency that must be cleared before the second year of study.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or CanTEST [min. 85] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86]
To view all accepted English language proficiency standardized tests, please visit: https://admissions.usask.ca/requirements/english-language-proficiency.php#ProofofEnglishproficiency
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.