|Discover what makes an artificial heart beat, an escalator move or robots walk and talk. You’ll learn the engineering principles necessary to design, manufacture, and test machines, biomechanical implants, energy-efficient systems, thermofluid systems and consumer products. With an optional paid co-operative internship, an optional specialization in Management Sciences and hands-on training in state-of-the-art labs, you’ll gain the knowledge and experience you need to help create technologies that improve well-being.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80 to 89
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.|
- Grade12 English or Grade12 English (ENG4U) or Grade12 English (EAE4U)
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
ENG4U/EAE4U is the preferred English. The grades required in the subject prerequisites (normally 70%) will be determined subject to competition.
Applicants educated outside of Ontario must submit evidence of education equivalent to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six Grade 12 U or M courses.
For more information regarding international admissions requirements, please visit:
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.