|There is an increasing demand for clean sources of energy such as nuclear, wind, solar, geothermal, hydropower and biomass energies. Truly sustainable development, however, will require the clever integration of renewable energy technologies into existing infrastructure, along with vastly improved efficiencies in non-renewable energy use. This program provides analytical and hands-on skills for designing, building, operating and enhancing sustainable energy systems that combine energy generation, distribution and utilization in an environmentally responsible and economically beneficial manner. Two streams are offered: Smart Technologies for Power Generation and Distribution, and Efficient Energy Generation and Conversion.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||75 to 85
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
English and Calculus and Vectors are strongly recommended.
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Earth and Space Science or Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Biology
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 60] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.