Humber’s Broadcast Television/Videography (BRTV) diploma program will quickly prepare you for media content creation in operational and production roles. An intensive, behind-the-scenes look at broadcasting will give you a solid grounding in video production skills and broadcast standards. This program is an excellent starting point for anyone who wants to work behind the scenes in television production and features a wide variety of courses, as well as field experience opportunities, empowering graduates for success in the broadcast industry.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
To be eligible for admission, you must possess the following:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent including these required courses:
- Grade 12 English (ENG4C or ENG4U or equivalent)
- Three Grade 11 or Grade 12 C, M or U courses in addition to those listed above
Mature student status
College or university transfer status
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.0] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 76]
|Additional Admission Requirements:
Applicants are required to complete a questionnaire. The questionnaire will identify your interest and knowledge of the industry. There are eight questions; all questions must be completed upon submission.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.