Electrical Engineering - Power Systems Engineering
|Field of Study:||Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
|Description:||The world is looking to develop sustainable, environmentally friendly and diversified sources of electrical energy. There is also a significant demand in the power generation and distribution industry for renewal and expansion of technical personnel. This option offers students a solid background in design and the operation of conventional power systems, as well as insight into modern and alternative sources of electric power generation.
|URL:||Electrical Engineering - Power Systems Engineering at Western University
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Electrical and Electronics Engineers||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||87 to 89
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English (ENG4U)
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.