|Computer Science is the study of the foundation, practice and application of computer systems in a wide variety of social, business and scientific contexts. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of principles, qualitative and quantitative methods, and problem-solving skills. Topics include:
- Big data and information analytics
- Computer graphics and digital media
- Designing and analyzing algorithms
- Scalable and reliable software systems
- Software development lifecycle
- Web and mobile applications
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|70 to 100
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Ontario College Advanced Diploma (or equivalent) in Computer Programmer Analyst* or Computer Engineering Technology*, with a minimum mid-70s average.
*Computer Programmer Analyst graduates from Durham College and George Brown College and Computer Engineering Technology graduates from Humber College who present the minimum required average, have been pre-approved for admission. Graduates of other three-year college diploma programs should contact the Admissions office to determine their admission eligibility.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.