|Prepare for college programs. Increase your earning power. Get that job you have always wanted... through Cambrian College's Academic Upgrading program!
Do you want to:
- Upgrade math, English, science, or computer skills?
- Prepare for a postsecondary program or an apprenticeship?
- Improve your job opportunities and employment skills?
- Go back to school in an adult environment?
- Be independent?
- Obtain your high school equivalency certificate (ACE)?
Your future starts with us. The Academic and Career Entrance Certificate that you can obtain through Cambrian's Academic Upgrading program is a Grade 12 equivalency
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Resident of Ontario
- Eligible to work in Ontario
- 19 years of age or older (18 years of age - interview required)
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.