|Faculty:||Business Administration & Computer Information Systems
|Degree:||Certificate; Co-op; University Transfer
|Field of Study:||Business Administration and Management, General
|Description:||Certificate (Co-op available)
No matter which area of business you may be interested in, Keyano College can start you on the right track with our Business Administration Programs. Whether you want to get into a career now or finish your degree, you'll have the opportunity to explore your interests and learn about business fundamentals.
For those who thrive on order and love to work with numbers, Keyano offers Accounting as a specialization; students who want a broader perspective on business functions may be better suited for the Business stream. Both of these programs are offered as certificate, diploma and co-operative education programs through full-time or part-time classes during the day or evening.
Graduates of the Business Administration Program may be eligible for transfer to the following institutions:
* Athabasca University: Bachelor of Administration, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Management
* University of Lethbridge: Bachelor of Management
* Royal Roads University: Bachelor of Commerce (Entrepreneurial Management)
* Northern Alberta Institute of Technology: Bachelor of Applied Business Administration - Accounting
* Okanagan College: Bachelor of Business Administration