|The degradation of the environment is a concern shared by citizens, government agencies, non-governmental agencies and businesses. The Environmental Engineering program offered by the School of Engineering provides graduates with design and engineering skills to minimize and prevent the impact of human activities on water, soil and air systems. Both simple and innovative solutions are part of the tool box. Graduates will also creatively integrate humanistic and social perspectives in their solutions.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||84 to 89
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants are required to have English (ENG4U), Advanced Functions (MHF4U), Calculus and Vectors (MCV4U), Chemistry (SCH4U), Physics (SPH4U), and 1 additional 4U or 4M course.
- Grade12 English
- 2 of Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
Students applying to the University directly from high school will be considered for admission to Co-op. Normally, a minimum average of 80% is required for consideration, but exact cut-offs are determined by the quantity and quality of the applicant pool as well as space available in each program. All students, including International applicants, are encouraged to explore Co-operative Education as an option.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 250] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 600] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 89] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70]
|Application Notes : ||To view all accepted English language proficiency standardized tests, please visit: https://admission.uoguelph.ca/englprof
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.