|Corporate leaders creatively address problems and opportunities to stay ahead of today’s rapidly changing business environment. Now, more than ever, executives are expected to introduce innovative ideas into their business plans while leading others towards a shared objective. We need working professionals dedicated to ethical standards to apply the latest in business research in order to tackle a broad range of complex global management issues. The MBA (Executive Option) provides you with an environment where you can immediately implement the skills and knowledge learned in class to your professional work setting. Courses are offered one day per week, on alternate Fridays and Saturdays, enabling you to assimilate new information gradually while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- - A minimum of 5 years of full-time work experience or more is required. Supervisory responsibilities are preferred;
- - A bachelor/baccalaureate degree or equivalent qualifications (a small number of applicants may be accepted without an undergraduate degree, provided they meet other requirements);
- - A satisfactory result on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). However, this requirement may be waived for candidates with strong academic credentials.
- Graduate Management Admission Test
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 95]
|Application Notes :
|Applicants are required to have a satisfactory result on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). However, this requirement may be waived for candidates with strong academic credentials.
|Additional Admission Requirements:
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.