|Protect water resources. Design buildings, bridges and tunnels. Improve transportation and traffic flow. As a civil engineer, your expertise in urban and environmental planning lets you guide municipalities to create the structures and systems that have a positive impact on everyday community life.
In our state-of-the-art labs designed for water management, soil mechanics or surveying, you will get practical experience with the tools and equipment you will use in the field. Through labs, lectures and projects, you’ll also:
- Learn how to plan and execute the construction of complex facilities such as buildings, bridges, dams and tunnels
- Develop strategies to manage water resources, transportation and waste disposal
- Conduct environmental impact assessments and assist urban planners
Our program is accredited by the Engineers Canada and you’ll graduate eligible to become a registered professional engineer.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Quebec CEGEP: 24 overall, 23 math, 22 physics
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Calculus or Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Chemistry
- 2 of Physics
- Admission is based on applicants’ overall, math and physics CRC indicated above and completion of the following classes as part of their DEC: General Chemistry 1; Calculus 1 and Calculus 2 and Linear Algebra; Mechanics and Electricity and Magnetism.
Students completing a three-year technical DEC may also be eligible for admission. Eligible technical DECs include 221.B0
- Advanced standing may be possible
- Overall R score of 24 and if taken, 23 in math, 22 in physics
High School: B- overall, B- in math, B- in physics
- One math from Pre-Calculus, Calculus, or equivalent
- Grade 12 or university-preparatory physics
See the program page on our website for more details on admissions requirements, including requirements for International Baccalaureate, Baccalauréat français, GCE, or university transfer applicants.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.