Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University)
|School:||Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science
|Degree:||Bachelor; Co-op; Honours
|Field of Study:||Health/Medical Physics
|Description:||If you are interested in medicine and curious about how physics is applied in the diagnosis and treatment of illnesses, then this applied program is for you. Medical physics applies physics-based concepts and methodologies to procedures such as medical imaging, radiation therapy, radiation protection and dosimetry. Ryerson graduates in this cutting-edge field use their specialized knowledge, technological skills and multidisciplinary training to make a meaningful difference in the medical and health fields.
|URL:||Medical Physics at Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University)
|Cost per year:*||
This cost estimate is for Year 1 of the program for the 2021-2022 academic year.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||72 to 74
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English or Grade12 English (ENG4U) or Grade12 English (EAE4U)
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- 2 of Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Physics
ENG4U/EAE4U is the preferred English. The minimum grade(s) required in the subject prerequisites (normally in the 65-70% range) will be determined subject to competition. Completion of all three science courses is recommended.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.