|The MEd program is designed for you, a working professional in education, administration, training, or employee development who wants to assume a position as an educational leader and researcher in education, health care, private industry or government.
Our MEd instructors offer a range of professional fields, supporting several areas of study and expertise.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
For program admission, you need the following:
- A four-year undergraduate degree from accredited institution with a minimum 3.00 GPA in the last 60 credits
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education (in the original language and a certified copy in English) or a letter of permission (LOP) from your home institution
- Letter of intent (no more than 350 words)
- Two reference letters from professional or academic referees
- A personal resumé outlining your academic and professional experience
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based)
|Application Notes :
|A letter of intent of not more than 250 words that includes comments on the following: why you want to enter a graduate program at this time in your career; why this particular program appeals to you; and, what your vision is regarding goals to be reached by completing this degree.
|Additional Admission Requirements:
Two references required.
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.