|Glendon's new program in Drama and Creative Arts gives you the opportunity to study the many dimensions of theatre or visual art, with a customized blend of classroom study and studio/performance opportunities. The program has two Honours streams, one in Drama and one in Visual Arts. Both streams combine the study of theory and history, as well as practical opportunities. Your program includes the study of language, literature, critical theory, media, and genres (such as film, television, opera, and more), to help you build the multidisciplinary skills and acquire hands-on experiences much valued in today's workplace.
Plays developed at Glendon have gone on to become successes on the national stage; the play AmericanDream.ca was workshopped at Glendon before making it to the National Arts Centre in Ottawa!
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||75 to 79
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent.
- A minimum of six 4U or 4M courses, including 4U English (ENG4U) or FRA4U for applicants from French-language high schools.
- We accept a combination of U and M courses and OACs.
- Ensure you meet our language requirements.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 220] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 560] or Test de Français International [min. 785]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.