These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- graduation from a B.C. secondary school, or equivalent, with a minimum “C” grade in either English 12 or English 12 First Peoples;
- previous degree from a recognized university;
- visiting student from a college or university (a “Letter of Permission” from the home institution is required);
- transfer student from a college or university (at least 24 transferable university-level credits completed);
- mature student—at least 21 years of age (or will turn 21 in the first semester of admission) and has a minimum “C” grade in either English 12 or English 12 First Peoples.
Principles of Mathematics 12, Applications of Mathematics 12, or Foundations of Mathematics 12 is recommended.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.