These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
The program is designed for adults with special needs who are ready to commit to learning and enhancing their skills. Admission to the program requires the following requirements:
- High school graduation or completion of certificate; or
- Minimum 17 years of age and out of high school for at least one year.
In addition, students must also meet the following criteria:
- Diagnosis or history that identifies a difficulty with learning or a documented disability.
- Ability to attend classroom and practicum independently.
- Demonstrate the skills to perform program related tasks with strength and endurance.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.