University of Saskatchewan
Agricultural Biology (B.S.A. Honours)
|School:||University of Saskatchewan
|Faculty:||College of Agriculture and Bioresources
|Field of Study:||Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
|Description:||With focus on particular areas relevant to agriculture—such as biotechnology, genetics and evolution, plant pathology, plant molecular biology and wildlife ecology—you will examine situations that are relevant to Saskatchewan. Our close associations with government and private research institutions that have considerable expertise provide opportunities for you to gain practical hands-on experience through student employment programs.
|URL:||Agricultural Biology (B.S.A. Honours) at University of Saskatchewan
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Agricultural Representatives, Consultants and SpecialistsAgrologists||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 Biology
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
- Biology 30
- Chemistry 30
- Foundations of Mathematics 30 or Pre-Calculus 30
Students can be admitted into this college with one subject deficiency that must be cleared before the second year of study.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or CanTEST [min. 85] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86]
To view all accepted English language proficiency standardized tests, please visit: https://admissions.usask.ca/requirements/english-language-proficiency.php#ProofofEnglishproficiency
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.