University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|School:||University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Faculty:||School of Graduate Studies
|Field of Study:||Political Science and Government, General
|Description:||The Department of Political Science has developed a cooperative arrangement with the Department of Political Science at the University of Calgary. Students enrolled in the MA Program at the University of Lethbridge can take graduate courses at the University of Calgary as part of their degree requirements. We can also draw on faculty from Calgary to serve on graduate committees at the University of Lethbridge. Similarly, the Political Science department there can draw on our faculty and resources to help with the delivery of their graduate program. The goal of this collaboration is to improve the experience of students and the quality of graduate studies at both institutions.
|URL:||Political Science at University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Cost per year:*||
This cost estimate is for Year 1 of the program.
|Careers:||LegislatorsProgram Officers Unique to Government||
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants normally must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an undergraduate degree in a related discipline
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.00 (based on the uLethbridge 4.00 scale) on the last 20 graded university-level term courses.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency (ELP) for graduate student
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 580] or Test of Written English (part of TOEFL) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 93]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.