University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|School:||University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Faculty:||School of Graduate Studies
|Field of Study:||History, General
|Description:||The Master of Arts in History at Lethbridge is taught on campus and requires both a thesis and substantial coursework. As an MA student, you may complete your degree in either a full- or part-time capacity. Full-time students complete a 24-month program while part-time students complete a 48-month program. Students are encouraged to finish earlier and often do: most of our full-time students finish between 20 and 24 months while one of our part-time students finished in 28 months. Full-time students complete all required coursework in the first two semesters of the program while part-time students will normally complete all required course work in the first two academic years, with, in both cases, the subsequent months committed to continued research and production of the thesis.
|URL:||History at University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Cost per year:*||
This cost estimate is for Year 1 of the program.
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants normally must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an undergraduate degree in a related discipline
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.00 (based on the uLethbridge 4.00 scale) on the last 20 graded university-level term courses.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency (ELP) for graduate student
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 580] or Test of Written English (part of TOEFL) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 93]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
|Cost Notes : ||This cost estimate is for Year 1 of the program.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.