University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|School:||University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Faculty:||School of Graduate Studies
|Field of Study:||Economics, General
|Description:||The Department offers a master’s program leading to an MA with a major in Economics. This program prepares students for positions in both the private and public sectors and for further academic training. The program is typically completed in 24 months and contains rigorous training in microeconomic theory, macroeconomic theory, and econometrics, as well as elective courses in a range of applied fields. The program is limited to a small number of students to enhance scholastic achievement through close faculty interaction.
|URL:||Economics at University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Cost per year:*||
This cost estimate is for Year 1 of the program.
|Careers:||Securities Agents, Investment Dealers and BrokersBanking, Credit and Other Investment ManagersEconomists||
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants normally must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an undergraduate degree in a related discipline
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.00 (based on the uLethbridge 4.00 scale) on the last 20 graded university-level term courses.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency (ELP) for graduate student
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or Test of Written English (part of TOEFL) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based)
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
|Cost Notes : ||This cost estimate is for Year 1 of the program.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.