University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|School:||University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Field of Study:||Canadian Studies
|Description:||The M.A. Canadian Studies program combines research from faculty members in the areas of economics, english, history, modern languages, native american studies, and political science. Students have the opportunity to study and conduct research in a multidisciplinary major that draws broadly on the humanities and social sciences; focusing on and developing a deeper appreciation of Canadian identity and issues.
|URL:||Canadian Studies at University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Cost per year:*||
This cost estimate is for Year 1 of the program.
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants normally must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an undergraduate degree in a related discipline
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.00 (based on the uLethbridge 4.00 scale) on the last 20 graded university-level term courses.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency (ELP) for graduate student
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or Test of Written English (part of TOEFL) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based)
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.