University of Saskatchewan
Aboriginal Teacher Associate Certificate
|School:||University of Saskatchewan
|Faculty:||College of Arts and Science
|Field of Study:||Aboriginal Education
|Description:||ITEP also offers the Aboriginal Teachers Associate Certificate which is designed to provide sufficient post-secondary study in education to enable certificate holders in assisting classroom teachers in Aboriginal language instruction, cross-cultural education and in meeting the unique and culturally specific needs of Aboriginal students.
|URL:||Aboriginal Teacher Associate Certificate at University of Saskatchewan
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Education Policy Researchers, Consultants and Program Officers||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 Advanced Functions or Grade12 Precalculus
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Earth and Space Science
- Grade12 History or Grade12 Social Studies or Grade12 Native Studies
Biology 30 or Chemistry 30 or Physics 30 or Earth Science 30 or Computer Science 30
History 30 or Social Studies 30 or Native Studies 30
30-level language other than English (includes French Immersion 30) or Fine/Performing Art
Foundations of Mathematics 30 or Pre-Calculus 30 (or equivalents)
In addition to the Required Courses for admission, some university courses have a high school pre-requisite.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.