University of Windsor
|School:||University of Windsor
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science
|Field of Study:||Forensic Science and Technology
|Description:||• The study of evidence for presentation in courts of law
• Emphasizes the sciences including biology, chemistry or molecular biology/biochemistry
• Methods of collecting, handling, and analyzing evidence through the application and integration of particular sciences and law with an emphasis on high ethical standards in legal investigations
|URL:||Forensic Science at University of Windsor
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Biology
- Grade12 Chemistry
ENG4U, SBI4U, SCH4U and MHF4U required. Grade 12 Physics (SPH4U) and Calculus and Vectors (MCV4U) are strongly recommended.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.