|Help an Olympic hopeful recover from a torn ligament. Prevent workplace injuries by improving a company's ergonomic standards. Give a child with cerebral palsy a better quality of life. Learn to prevent and treat movement-related illness and injury - and if you opt for the co-op stream, you can get 20 months of paid career experience along the way. In addition to traditional science courses in biomechanics, neuroscience, and physiology, you'll have four kinesiology-related minors and dozens of campus-wide minors to choose from. You can also include courses to prepare you for professional health programs such as medicine and physiotherapy. Through Waterloo's co-op program, you'll earn money, have access to North America's largest selection of co-op jobs, and graduate with up to 2 years of valuable work experience.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|83 to 87
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Ontario students: six Grade 12 U and/or M courses including:
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 English
- Any 4U English (minimum final grade of 70%)
- Advanced Functions (minimum final grade of 70%)
- Chemistry (minimum final grade of 70%)
- Physics or Biology (minimum final grade of 70%)
|Additional Admission Requirements:
|Not an Ontario high school student?
We'll accept equivalent courses from other provinces and systems of study. Visit Waterloo's website to view the specific requirements for your province or country.
If your first language is not English, please refer to our English language requirements and eligible tests.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.