|Environmental engineers ensure that we have clean water to drink, clean air to breathe, clean soils to grow our crops, and clean energy to sustain our growth. The goal of environmental engineering is to offer sustainable and green solutions to many of the issues and challenges facing our society, and to provide a clean and healthy environment for us and our ecosystem. Environmental engineers use engineering and science principles to design innovative treatment technologies that help to minimize our environmental footprint, prevent pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, improve air quality, ensure drinking water safety, and achieve environmental sustainability.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||75 to 85
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Calculus and Vectors is strongly recommended.
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Physics
- Calculus and Vectors or Biology or Earth and Space Science
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 60] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.