|Explore the frontiers of the mind. Examine human behaviour from a variety of perspectives, including neuroscience, cognition, clinical, developmental, industrial/organizational, and social psychology. Then deepen your understanding with complementary courses in other subject areas, such as legal studies, sociology, biology, and health studies.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80 to 83
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- A minimum final grade of 70% is required in the prerequisite Grade 12 English course.
- Ontario students need six Grade 12 U and/or M courses.
- Data Management or any Grade 12 4U mathematics is recommended but not required.
|Application Notes : ||Not an Ontario high school student?
We'll accept equivalent courses from other provinces and systems of study. Visit Waterloo's website to view the specific requirements for your province or country.
If your first language is not English, please refer to our English language requirements and eligible tests.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.