Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies
|Faculty:||Briercrest College – Bible and Theology
|Field of Study:||Bible/Biblical Studies
|Description:||Learn to interpret Scripture for life. This program is the perfect option for students who want to be equipped to thoughtfully interpret the Bible and do biblical teaching or research. Discover the literary, cultural, historical, and geographical aspects of biblical interpretation, and apply the teachings of Scripture to your immediate context in a community dedicated to following Jesus. Grow to love the word of God and carry it with you wherever you go.
Click the URL below for more information.
|URL:||Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies at Briercrest College
|Cost per year:*||
1 class = 3 credit hours.
$996 per 3 credit hour course ($332/credit)
$5976 is the cost of 18 credit hours
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||60 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants wishing to be accepted into Briercrest College as a full-time or part-time student must:
- Have earned a high school diploma with a minimum average of 60 per cent in four academic grade 12 courses, including at least one academic English course.
- Be a professing and practicing Christian.
- Commit to live by the standards set out the Briercrest College and Seminary
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.