Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
|Faculty:||Briercrest College – Business
|Field of Study:||Business Administration and Management, General
|Description:||Get a well-rounded education built on a biblical foundation. Briercrest's partnership with Saskatchewan Polytechnic allows our students to obtain a business diploma as well as a BA Business Administration. This program is a great option for students who want to study business from a Christian worldview. Study the Bible, theology, and arts and sciences along with business theory and practice. Draw from a broad understanding of business as you specialize in one of six Sask Poly concentrations.
Click the URL below for more information.
|URL:||Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration at Briercrest College
|Cost per year:*||
1 class = 3 credit hours.
$996 per 3 credit hour course ($332/credit)
$5976 is the cost of 18 credit hours
|Careers:||Commissioned Police OfficersManagers in Other ServicesFacility Operation and Maintenance Managers||See More...
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||60 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants wishing to be accepted into Briercrest College as a full-time or part-time student must:
- Have earned a high school diploma with a minimum average of 60 per cent in four academic grade 12 courses, including at least one academic English course.
- Be a professing and practicing Christian.
- Commit to live by the standards set out the Briercrest College and Seminary
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.