|A degree emphasizing process improvements - a career enriching business solutions.
With a focus on business and technology, the Bachelor of Commerce (Supply Chain Management) Honours degree program provides you with skills and knowledge for a rewarding career involving supply chain management.
Businesses are looking for skilled leaders who demonstrate the ability to create and execute plans to improve processes in all industry sectors.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants are required to have:
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Mathematics
- Ontario Secondary School Diplomas (OSSD) or equivalent;
- or be Mature Students. Mature students are applicants who have not achieved the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or its equivalent and who are at least 19 years of age on or before the commencement of the program in which they intend to enroll. Mature students applying for Degree programs satisfy College Eligibility by having demonstrated academic abilities equivalent to those of Ontario high school graduates, verified by successful completion of at least one full-time term at the post-secondary level (minimum five courses taken concurrently in an academic program of study).
Applicants must also have: six Grade 12 University (U) or university/college (M) courses with a minimum 70% average including: one Grade 12 U English course, and one Grade 12 U Mathematics course.
Please note that mature students must meet the following subject-specific Program Eligibility requirements, either directly or through equivalencies: one Grade 12 U English course, and one Grade 12 U Mathematics course.
Applicants with international transcripts must provide proof of the subject-specific requirements noted above and may be required to provide proof of language proficiency. Domestic applicants with international transcripts must be evaluated through the International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS) or World Education Services (WES).
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
|Application Notes : ||International applicants are required to have: IELTS-International English Language Testing Service (Academic) Overall band of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each band; OR TOEFL-Internet-based (iBT)-overall 88, with a minimum of 22 in each component: Reading 22; Listening 22; Speaking 22; Writing 22.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||Requirements for Mature Applicants without a high school diploma at the start of the program: Applicants must have completed at least one OAC or U Mathematics course and one OAC or U English Course.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.