Humber’s Pharmacy Technician diploma program prepares graduates for various careers in pharmacy including community, hospital, industry and long-term care settings.
Enjoy hands-on learning in simulated labs with low student/teacher ratios and expert faculty who are active in the pharmacy profession. In addition, learn from guest speakers who are pharmaceutical industry experts.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
To be eligible for admission, you must possess the following:
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Mathematics
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent including these required courses:
- Grade 12 English (ENG4C or ENG4U or equivalent)
- Grade 12 Mathematics (MAP4C, MCT4C, MDM4U, MCB4U, MGA4U, MCV4U or MHF4U or equivalent)
- Grade 11 or Grade 12 Biology (SBI3C, SBI3U or SBI4U or equivalent)
- Grade 11 or Grade 12 Chemistry (SCH3U, SCH4C or SCH4U or equivalent)
Mature student status
College or university transfer status
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.0] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 76]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||The pre-requisite requirements must be fulfilled before the commencement of your first placement. Participation in placements will not be allowed if not all the pre-requisite requirements are met. Due to the variety of venues and possible changes in legislation, the requirements are subject to change. Please use the following link to find detailed information about your program’s placement pre-requisite requirements.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.