The Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology provides a strong foundation in human movement and performance in relation to exercise, sport, work, and wellness. Our program offers a transformative student experience that balances theory with hands-on practice. Kinesiology offers the creative space to explore scientific experiences in our state-of-the-art labs while working alongside leading professors in the field.
The Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology offers an honours program, directed studies, minor in Ergonomics, and practicums in career-related work situations.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
One additional course is also required. All admissions are on a competitive basis; satisfaction of the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
- Grade12 English or Grade12 Français
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Mathematics
- 2 of Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Biology
|Application Notes :
An international applicant is not required to submit proof of English Language proficiency if the applicant has studied in a high school in Canada for a minimum of 1 year and has achieved a minimum of 70% in Grade 12 English (ENG4U/EAE4U or equivalent course).
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.