|Our Faculty of Education prepares prospective teachers for a dynamic and rewarding career through unique and innovative programming. By emphasizing critical thinking skills and collaborative learning, we give you the flexibility to explore the teaching methods, concepts, and values that are meaningful to you.
We are leading the way in teacher education. Our program emphasizes practical, experiential learning to ensure you are fully prepared to enter into the workforce post-graduation. Our programs are continually adapted to encompass a variety of educational settings and training opportunities in two divisions:
- Primary-Junior (P/J): JK – Grade 6
- Intermediate-Senior (I/S): Grades 7-12
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70 to 100
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Please visit our website for more information on admission requirements for the Bachelor of Education Professional Program (Consecutive).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 58] or Cambridge English for Speakers of Other Languages: Certificate in Advanced English [min. 176] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
|Application Notes : ||For a full listing of English Language Proficiency Requirements and accepted tests with minimum scores, please visit:
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.