|This program provides opportunities for study of the processes and properties of the biophysical environment and a core foundation in the analytical techniques (i.e. Geographical Information Science and Remote Sensing) used for their interpretation, analysis and presentation.
Graduates of the program will have unique specialty in the application of spatial technologies to the study and assessment of biophysical and Earth surface processes.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||78 to 84
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants are required to have English (ENG4U), Advanced Functions (MHF4U), 2 courses from: Biology (SBI4U), Chemistry (SCH4U), Physics (SPH4U), and 2 additional 4U or 4M courses.
- Grade12 English
- 2 of Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
Two of three 4U high school science courses (i.e. Biology, Chemistry and Physics) are required for admission; completion of all three is highly recommended. Applicants who lack the third science course will take a replacement course in their first semester.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 250] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 600] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 89] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70]
|Application Notes : ||To view all accepted English language proficiency standardized tests, please visit: https://admission.uoguelph.ca/englprof
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.