|You will learn about the challenges of managing urbanization in a variety of contexts and about the latest innovations in planning policy and design. Some of the topics you’ll study include: land-use planning that integrates modern technologies, active transportation and transportation infrastructure, climate change solutions, energy conservation, protecting water supplies, and caring for natural areas. You will learn about community engagement, policy analysis and government processes, economics, planning and development law, geomatics, and conflict resolution.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Foundations of Mathematics 30 or Pre-Calculus 30
- Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
Students entering the Bachelor of Arts program, or who are undecided about which program they are interested in, are encouraged to take Foundations of Mathematics 30. Students interested in the Bachelor of Science program are encouraged to take Pre-Calculus 30.
Students can be admitted into this college with a mathematics deficiency but are encouraged to consult the college upon admission to plan how to clear the deficiency.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 85] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86]
|Application Notes : ||To view all accepted English language proficiency standardized tests, please visit: https://admissions.usask.ca/requirements/english-language-proficiency.php#ProofofEnglishproficiency
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.