|You will learn all aspects of health and well-being across a person’s life span as you study nursing, health and the health-care system through the creation and integration of knowledge from research, education and practice.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||75
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Acceptance into the BSN program is competitive and based on:
1. The calculated average of pre-professional classes (60% weighting)
2. Situational Judgement test score (40% weighting)
3. Completion of all other admission requirements
Please see website for details.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 90]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||Beginning in 2021, the College of Nursing requires applicants to complete an online situational judgement test. This test, called CASPer (Computer-Based Assessment for Sampling Personal Characteristics) assesses non-academic attributes and inter-personal skills essential for success in nursing.
The situational judgement test involves a series of video-or text-based scenarios and asks test-takers what they would do and why they would do it. The test assesses for communication, collaboration, equity, professionalism, problem solving, empathy, motivation, and ethics. There are no wrong answers.
Please direct inquiries about the test to firstname.lastname@example.org
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.