|You will learn about Indigenous experiences, from present day challenges to pre-contact histories as you examine historical and contemporary realities of Indian, Métis and Inuit societies in Canada. You will learn the historic and contemporary Indigenous perspectives that guide their interactions with other Indigenous people and non-Indigenous people as you explore the similarities and differences experienced by Indigenous societies within their community and around the world.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Foundations of Mathematics 30 or Pre-Calculus 30
- Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
Students entering the Bachelor of Arts program, or who are undecided about which program they are interested in, are encouraged to take Foundations of Mathematics 30. Students interested in the Bachelor of Science program are encouraged to take Pre-Calculus 30.
Students can be admitted into this college with a mathematics deficiency but are encouraged to consult the college upon admission to plan how to clear the deficiency.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or CanTEST [min. 85] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86]
|Application Notes : ||To view all accepted English language proficiency standardized tests, please visit: https://admissions.usask.ca/requirements/english-language-proficiency.php#ProofofEnglishproficiency
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.